Friday, January 15, 2010

Even though I'm busy working on some really fun Valentines Day products I'm still having trouble saying good bye to the ones I designed this past Christmas.  November and December the Tattooedgeek family was hit with a steamroller of a flu.  The germ incubator that is our second grader brought it home.  And with stealth precision it effectively knocked all 7 of us for a loop.  Being sick during a candle & gift company's busiest time of the year really sucked!  The flu robbed me of the opportunity to properly promote the candles I had designed for the '09 Holiday Season. Two designs never even made it to production.  In the interest of closure I am  finally saying goodbye to my holiday friends.  It is time to move on.  I must pack you all into boxes and shove your images into the dusty back corners of my hard drive.



So long my lovelies you were fun to work with!

2 comments: