Thursday, October 1, 2009

Veganized Italian Rainbow Cookies - Hell yeah!


 Rainbow cookies were a big family favorite, especially around Christmas time.  They quickly became the first thing missed after going vegan 2 1/2 years ago.  We recently veganized our recipe and the results were... excellent.  Non vegans will never know the difference.  In fact we all agree, the vegan Rainbow cookies were superior!  Unfortunately traditional Rainbow cookies can be very dry - our vegan version was super moist and delicious.


New Totes in the shop today!
We've been extreamly busy making tons of new products.  Here's a sneak peek.  New totes - in color!

This is just a small sample.  There's more in the shop.
October is here - hooray!
Cleo was loving the cool October air this morning. 


7 comments:

  1. your dog is super cute! And I like the tote :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya! I just found you because of Vegan MoFo and I'm adding your blog to mine to keep update :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those rainbow cookies look amazing! I'd love to try making those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I'm going to work on the rainbow cookie recipe a little then I'll post it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to try your rainbow cookie recipe; they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. found this post after doing a search for a vegan version of these amazing cookies! did you ever have a chance to post the recipe??? I'd love to try making my own! :)

    ReplyDelete